Conditions of Use
Conditions of use for the webshop www.music-pleasuredome.de
1. Trade partners and ambit
(1) These conditions of use applying for all orders made on the webshop www.music-pleasuredome.de.
(2) Trade partner is:
Mrs. Nicola Reder
Bochumer Str. 144
Tax office Recklinghausen
Tax number: 340/5271/1018
Number under § 27 a Umsatzsteuergesetz:
2. Orders and contract completition
(1) The presentation of our products on www.music-pleasuredome.de does not represent a legally binding offer but an invitation to order our offers.You have the opportunity to choose products from our shop pages and order them. If you find the product you want, you can select this obligation by clicking the button "In Cart". You can have a view to the items in your shopping cart and remove items at any time. If you want to buy the products in your cart, click on the icon "Cash Box". After entering your personal informations (name, adress, etc.) and select the payment method, you get to the order page where you can check your entries and correct again. By clicking the button "Buy"you place a binding order about the items in your shopping cart.
(2) The purchase contract is concluded when we accept your order confirmation via email immediately after receiving your order. The order confirmation is the same delivery or partial delivery of goods within 5 days.
(3) The contract text is stored on our internal systems and is not accessible for you there. You can have a view to our terms and conditions of use at any time and print them. The order information and the terms and conditions will be sent in text form via eMail.
(4) For the contract completition the languages German and English are available.
3. Return Policy
The right of return not insists on contracts about audio- and video recordings or software, provided the customer have opened (breaked the seal of) the delivered item (§ 312 d Abs. 4 Nr. 2 BGB).
Right of Return:
As a consumer you can revoke the contract within one month after receipt of goods without specification of reasons in writing (letter, Fax, E-Mail) or by sending back the goods. The respite starts soonest at the day of receipt of this return policy. For keeping of the term it´s enough to send out the revocation or send the goods in time. You have to send the revocation to Mrs. Nicola Reder, Bochumer Str. 144, 44575 Castrop-Rauxel, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consequences of revocation
In the case of an operative revocation, on both sides received services are returnable and if necessaryly derived benefit from this contract (for example interest) must be surrendered. If you cannot give back the complete service, only partially or in bad condition, you have to perform if necessaryly compensation. This isn´t valid at abandonment of goods and the deterioration is caused by tryout the item, like it would have been possible to you in the store. Apart from that you can avoid the compensation by handeling the item not like it´s your property and avoid everything what could cause damages and could impairing the value. Conveyable items must be sent back. Not conveyable items are fetched with you. You have to pay the costs for sending back the item if the item is delivered like it is ordered and the price of the item is not higher as 40,00 Euro or if you have not paid in full at the time of the revocation. Otherwise the return of the items is free for you. You have to fulfil obligations for refund of payments within 30 days after submit your explanation of revocation.
End of the Return Policy
3a. Return costs when exercising the right
If you exercise your right to return you have to pay the regular cost of the return if the delivered goods are the same as the ordered and if the price of the returned item is not higher than 40 Euro or if you are at a higher price have yielded matter the time of withdrawal are not the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free of charge.
4. Payment- and delivery conditions
(1) The contract price is due with the order. The seller is subject to § 25a UST (Differenzbesteuerung). Therefor the value added tax is not stated on the invoice.
(2) Eventual accruing shipping costs are listed separately on the invoice. For further details, see the section "Shipping & returns" in our shop.
(3) Payment is made either by bank transfer or by the payment service of Western Union. When you pick up the order you can pay in cash.
o If you send the payment by bank transfer to our business account, the order will be send after receipt of payment.
o When using the payment service from Western Union state the name Nicola Reder and Germany and Castrop-Rauxel as place of the pick-up. After getting the money we will send out your order
o If you want to pick up the goods, please let us know when ordering. The bill can be paid in cash. For more information and details on payment methods, see the section "Payment" in our shop.
(4) If you default in payment, we are entitled to charge default interest at a rate at least 5% pa year above the base rate. The proof of further damages.
(5) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery is made by a shipping company on your specified delivery address within 5 days after receipt of payment. For more information on delivery times and shipping terms, see the section "Shipping & Returns".
The warranty is based on legal rules.
6. Reservation of proprietary rights
The ordered items are still property of the seller until the complete payment arrives (payment in full).
7. Applicable Law
German law applies under exclusion of UN sales law. This choice of rights apply to customers only if this rights do not withdraw the provided protection by mandatory provisions of the laws of the State in which the consumer has his habitual residence..
We respect and protect your personal data. Your data will be used only under legal law. Because of the additional details we refer to our privacy notice.
9. Final clauses
Should one appointment of these conditions be void or will be void, all the other conditions stay operative. The parties will replace the void appointment through such a one, which will come near to the will of the parties.